so just when everyone was telling me how this snow stuff goes away for awhile and it gets warm so I don't have to be bundled up more of the snow comes back. I think that Mommy and Daddy don't know what they are talking about because as far as I can tell there is always going to be snow.
Tuesday we all got to go out for my Grandpa's birthday. Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa, uncle Jason, aunt Katie, Amelia and me all went out to eat at a fancy restaurant. I dresses up in a pretty dress that my Mimi and Papaw got me the day I was born (I can finally fit in it) and I wore my Mommy's pair of black shiny shoes from when she was my size. I was very sleepy at the restaurant but there was too much going on and I am a very curious baby so I had to stay awake and watch everything.
I turned 3 months old this past Saturday! Mommy and Daddy said they are going to take me to a special place to get my pictures taken...I will think about cooperating. When I turned 3 months old I decided I needed to start trying a new trick to keep Mommy and Daddy on their toes, the trick, I can almost roll over from my belly to my back...it is funny to see my Mommy and Daddy go crazy when I almost get it...but I am going to keep them waiting :)
I have a favorite t.v show! The Backyardigans...they sing and dance and are very bright colored. When I am grumpy or just need a break from playing my Mommy lets me watch them for a couple minutes. I talk to them from my bouncer chair.
I am getting dedicated on Sunday and then we are having a party at my house THEN later I will get to watch my very first WrestleMania. I got a special onesie that I will post pictures of after Sunday.
Oh yeah! My bathingsuit came in the mail...it is SUPER cute. I will post pictures of that too when I finally get to use it...though I don't know when that will be because like I said I am pretty sure this snow and cold are going to stick around forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment