Monday, March 21, 2011

What's this green stuff?...

Something strange has been happening around this world that I now live in...all the cold, white stuff that everyone calls snow has disappeared and there is now green hairs growing out of the ground...they say that is called grass.  I have never seen that before...i just thought there was always going to be snow.  Mommy and Daddy don't always have to bundle me up real warm all the time either...it has been getting warmer and warmer, they even leave my seat uncovered so that I can see out all the time now.  I have even got to go for a few walks outside in my stroller and see all kinds of new things.  It is very bright outside and when the bright light hits me it is warm...Mommy and Daddy said that is the sunshine...that is also a new experience since it has been so gloomy out since I have been born.  I think I am liking the new outdoors.  Everyone tells me it is going to keep getting warmer and that I won't like to see the snow and feel the cold anymore...I am looking forward to that.  I also got to see water falling from the sky like the shower...but everyone calls that rain and I got to hear this stuff that sounds like Duke running through the house...that is thunder.  I don't mind the thunder...I sleep right through it, just like my Daddy. 

Mommy and Daddy have been talking to me about vacation this summer...not sure what that is but they sound pretty excited...so I just smile when we talk about it.  They said we are going to do something called camping.  They told me I will have my own bed in the camper and we will have something called a campfire.  As long as that involves food and I get to bring along some toys, I am a happy girl.  They are also talking about taking me to this thing called the beach...I don't know how I feel about that...it sounds a little scary...sand, waves, alot of sunshine...so I don't always smile when they talk about taking me there, but I will go along and give it a try.  Mommy and Daddy bought me a new bathing suit for all of this "vacation" they are talking about...so if nothing else there is one good thing about it :) 

I don't think I have really been doing anything too new...just improving on all of my other skills...talking, laughing, playing with my toys....OH...I do grab onto the rings on my toys and make them make sounds...that is new.  I have been sleeping about 6-7 hours straight every night...Mommy and Daddy are very proud of me.  They said they are going to get me on a schedule...they can think what they want because last time I checked I ruled the house :)...so I will update you later on how they do with that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment