Sorry it has been so long since I have posted...I have been a very busy little girl. When you stay awake longer and longer each day you realize there is LOTS to see and do.
I got to meet my Great Grandpa and Grandma Wilkins this weekend. They came from a far away place called Michigan...Mommy and Daddy said they will take me there soon. I LOVED my Great Grandpa, I had LOTS of stories to tell him...so I did alot of talking. I also got to meet my great uncle Jim and his family...they are really nice people and thought I was very cute. This whole weekend was one BIG party...and it was my Grandma birthday...so it really was a party :) I spent all day Friday and Saturday and part of Sunday with my Grandparents and Great Grandparents.
My Nanny Carol came to visit on Monday...she brought me some new clothes and even a new bathing suit :)...though I dont know when I will ever use it because it seems to be cold here all the tiime, though everyone tells me it will get warmer. She bought me 2 really pretty dresses, I CANT WAIT to wear them.
Today, I had to go to the doctor for my 2 month check-up and shots. My papaw came with me and Mommy. The doctor said I am "PERFECT"...though I already knew that :) I weigh 11 lbs and am 22 3/4 inches long. My papaw held my hand while I got my shots...I was a brave little girl and stopped crying as soon as Papaw picked me up. The nurse said that was the quickest she had ever seen a baby stop crying. I have only been a little fussy since we came home...but wouldn't you be? Mommy says tomorrow will be a better day. The nurses thought I was "JUST BEAUTIFUL"...my nurse brought in 3 other nurses just to see how pretty I was. I heard them talking about me in the hallway they said "Have you seen Charlotte? You have to see her, she is SO BEAUTIFUL" :)
I am talking more and more everyday and telling stories to anyone who will listen. If no one will listen, I talk to my favorite toy...the mirror :)
I have also been putting myself to sleep. Mommy and Daddy lay me in my crib and turn on my crib light show and I will play and talk for about an hour and then I drift off to dreamland with little to no fuss. :)
I will try to be better at posting...there is just SO much to do when everything is new...
No comments:
Post a Comment