Me in WVA finally happy to be cool in my diaper
Daddy put up the camper to work on the canopy...they said that is what will keep me out of the sun. The camper is what they said we will sleep in when we go to what they call "camping"...I'm still trying to figure out exactly what that is. I think I am going to like camping though because I got to take a nap in the camper with my Mommy and Daddy yesterday and I slept very well...after I played for awhile first :) I get my own bed when we go camping but for my nap I got to share a huge bed with my Mommy and Daddy. After my nap I spent the rest of the day playing on the bed in the camper. I would scoot and spin myself all around.
Sleeping in Mommy and Daddy's bed in the camper (it was a VERY good nap)
Awww...she's so cute! Charlotte - you are going to love camping with your mommy and daddy! Since you love the warm weather so much, you can help me and your mommy someday when we open a fruit stand in Florida!
ReplyDelete