Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Rolling into 4 months

HI EVERYONE!  I am 4 months old today!  Yesterday I decided that since I was going to be turning 4 months old I better do something fantastic...so I did...I rolled over from my back to my belly.  Mommy got very excited and called Daddy so I figured I better do it for him too.  They wanted to get it on video so they could show everyone but I was being stubborn and wouldn't do it again.  I also am really liking being able to scoot around...I have places to go!! 


Sunday was my first Easter!  It was a lot of fun... I got a basket from the Easter Bunny that had books, baby cereal and my very own swimming pool!! I also got baskets from my Grandma, Grandpa, Mimi and Papaw...I am one lucky girl!! One thing I didn't like was that we had to wake up SOOOO early but I got to get dressed in a fluffy dress so it was worth it :)  Here is a picture of me dressed up for Easter and a couple pictures of me opening baskets. We had dinner with the family on Saturday...both sides of my family were there!  Mimi had an Easter egg hunt for us.  Here is a picture of me with my egg I found...it had lots of fun stuff in it!  I also got to color Easter eggs!




                                                       




Daddy went away with Jeremy for the whole weekend last weekend.  Mommy and I spent the whole weekend with Mimi and Papaw...we even got to sleep over there one night (with Duke too).  I went to church with them at their church on Sunday and Papaw showed me off to everyone.  Here is a picture of me in my dress.  We really missed Daddy and was glad when he came home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment