Dear World,
I am sorry it has been so long since I have posted. You see I have been very busy trying new things and going new places. Mommy says that to keep this post as short as possible I should just post some pictures of the things I have been up to, but we will get to that in a minute. First things first, I went to the doctor for my 6 month checkup, yes, I said 6 months...can you believe it?! I weigh 15 lbs 13.5 oz and am 26 3/4 inches long. Doctor Ben-Zion said that I am very advanced for my age and was very excited at all the different foods I eat, espeically Avacado, that is one of my favorites. I am rolling all over now a days...that gets me where I need to go and I love to "talk" all of the time. I have been spending lots of time with my family and friends...I love to do that because I always have stories to tell.
Now the moment you have been waiting for...some pictures of my adventures :)
![]() |
| Watching cars on the porch swing |
![]() |
| with papaw at my first bonfire |
![]() |
| the plums were sour! |
![]() |
| I LOVE blueberries |
![]() |
| bathtime is my favorite |
![]() |
| squeaky clean |
![]() |
| still have the curls! |
![]() |
| first time at cooks forest...watching mommy and daddy set up |
![]() |
| hiking at cook forest |
![]() |
| on the top of the fire tower with Daddy |
![]() |
| more hiking at cooks forest |
![]() |
| watching the fire at cooks forest |
![]() |
| uncle Kyle letting me feel in the mysery box |
![]() |
| sitting with papaw at the nature cabin in cook forest |
![]() |
| smiles! |
![]() |
| always smiling |
![]() |
| taking a break from rolling to pose for a picture |
![]() |
| more smiles |
![]() |
| first time with painted toes...me and mommy match |
![]() |
| 4th of July toes |
![]() |
| first time eating baby food |
![]() |
| first time at the Aero's game- Grandma and Grandpa took me |
![]() |
| love my exersaucer |
![]() |
| daddy feeding me |
![]() |
| first time at the Aeros game |
![]() |
| hanging out with my Duke |
![]() |
| FOOD! |
![]() |
| my first pair of sunglasses |
![]() |
| first time swimming |
![]() |
| it was soooo hot! |
![]() |
| first time camping, this is my friend Olivia |
![]() |
| swimming with Olivia |
![]() |
| sitting in the grass with Duke |
![]() |
| Hanging out with my cousin Amelia |
![]() |
| enjoying the grass |
I
![]() |
| me with daddy before we climbed the fire tower at cooks forest |
![]() |
| first time in my swing |
![]() |
| talking to my cousin Amelia |
![]() |
| enjoying the night life at cooks forest |
![]() |
| first time camping-memorial day |
My next major adventure is only a couple weeks away! I am going to get to go to the BEACH!!! Mommy, Daddy, Jeremy, Angie and me are going to go to Myrtle Beach. They all keep telling me about the sand and building castles for me and miniture golf....I CANT WAIT!!!! I have been telling the fish that are on my crib bumpers all about the beach...they want to come, we will have to see if I can sneak them in my suitcase!
see if there is room for cousin amelia and aunt katie in your suitcase too :) love your pictures charlotte...you are one busy little girl!!
ReplyDelete