Last Friday I had my first visit to Mimi and Papaws house. They took me out to eat first and then I got to go back to their house with Mommy and Daddy and see my room that they made up for me. They have all sorts of fun things for me. Mimi and Papaw wanted Mommy and Daddy to leave me there for awhile but Mommy said not yet.
Saturday we all got to sleep in and I even had breakfast in bed with Mommy and Daddy. Mommy and Daddy had biscuits and gravy and bacon. I had milk, but one day I will be big enough for biscuits and gravy. Uncle Kyle came over in the afternoon with Chelsea. I had not seen him in a long time so it was nice to be held by him and he even fed me my bottle. Chelsea brought me 2 REALLY cute outfits...one that I can wear now and one for when I am bigger. Grandma and Grandpa also came over and brought me 2 new outfits that I can't wait to wear! I LOVE dressing up and wearing cute outfits!!! Grandma and Grandpa also took us out to Cracker Barrel...surprisingly, it was my first trip there. LOTS of people at the restaurant came up to us and commented about how cute and beautiful I am. They came back to my house to visit but I didn't want to stay awake.
Sunday was church day and I got to wear one of my new dresses. Mommy put my hair in pigtails with clippies...I will post a picture. I took a good Sunday afternoon nap and then had my weekly date with Daddy which consists of cuddle time while watching Top Gear while Mommy goes to bell choir. When Mommy got home I got to go on a MAJOR grocery shopping trip with them...I got lotion and diapers.
Yesterday, Daddy got to come home early and work from home...I LOVE when he does that because I get to spend more time with him. Mommy picked me up a couple new dresses and outfits since I am outgrowing my newborn things but dont quite fit into 3 month things. We went to Uncle Jason and Aunt Katie's for wrestling night. I got to spend some time with my cousin, Amelia, even though she was sleeping :) I also got to meet one of Daddy's friends, Michelle.
I was awake ALOT yesterday but still was not tired at bedtime so me and Mommy got to spend some cuddle time together until 2am and then I was up again at 4:15. I have been a bit fussy but Mommy and Daddy do the best they can to make me all better and figure out what is wrong.
My new favorite thing to do is to lay on my floor mat and watch my light show and make smiles at myself in the mirror. I can almost laugh! I try very hard but right now it still comes out at a coo. I have also figured out how to roll onto my side...I cant quite make it all the way over to my belly because my arm is in the way, but I enjoy just laying on my side. Here is a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment