I have been staying awake ALOT more lately...I have figured out there are things to see and I don't want to miss them :) I have been going to sleep really well the past 2 nights...me, Mommy and Daddy have all been in bed/asleep by 11:30.
Saturday was a fun day! I got to go to Grandma & Grandpa's for lunch with Mimi & Papaw, Uncle Jason, Aunt Katie, Amelia and Amelia's other Grandma and Grandpa. Amelia & I wore our matching outfits that Grandma got us. Everyone took tons of pictures. Saturday night I got to have a date with Daddy while Mommy went to a dinner at church.
Sunday was church then Mommy and me took a really long nap while Daddy and Grandpa worked on Daddy's closet. In the evening me and Mommy went to a surprise birthday party for Angie at Joanne's I liked laying on the floor and watching everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment