Yesterday was my very first Valentines Day. I got dressed up in my "Valentines Day" dress for my Daddy...he is my valentine. I also helped Mommy bake cupcakes and cook dinner for Daddy. I also shared the cupcakes with Grandma/Grandpa and Mimi/Papaw. I got my Daddy a valentines card and Mommy even let me sign it with a marker! Daddy said he would treasure it forever :) Since I was all dressed up we went to visit Grandma/Grandpa and Mimi/Papaw. I was wide awake for Grandma/Grandpa but I was a bit fussy...probably because I didn't really take a nap during the day...there is too much to see and do these days and I don't want to miss any of it. I was awake for a little bit at Mimi/Papaw's but I found a comfy place on Papaw's chest and I zonked out.
I have been learning that I can make noise!!! I like to talk to myself when I look in the mirror and will "talk" a little bit if you talk to me. Everyday I "talk" a little more and make some different sounds than I did the day before. I also have been trying to laugh...I almost have it :)
I am almost over my cold. It has been tramatic with the scary nose sucker thing but Mommy said it is for the best and will make me better. I am much happier now that I can breathe better and will be even happier when this cold is completely gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment