Thursday, January 27, 2011

1 month old

Well, I turned 1 month old yesterday!  Mommy and Daddy can't believe it.  I went to the doctor for my 1 month check up and boy have I grown.  I now weigh 9 1/2 lbs. and I am 21 3/4 inches long.  I liked the doctor until she listened to my heart, then I screamed...the stethoscope was cold! 

Monday was my second wrestling night.  I got to go to uncle Jason and aunt Katie's house and watch it with my cousin Amelia!

Tuesday I went to visit my Grandma at work.  Everyone was so excited to finally get to meet me. 

Last night I went to GEMS with my Mommy again and I was awake for almost the whole time!  When we got home Uncle Jeremey and Aunt Angie came over and they brought "killer brownies" for dessert.  I wanted to be fussy and squirmy but they held me anyway :)

I have been doing very good with sleeping at night and staying awake more during the day (especially to watch my light show), i guess this is what happens when you are one month old.

Today, my Daddy is working from home...I was very happy about that and smiled alot!  I like when I get to spend whole days with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment