Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Visiting Friends

Last night was a long night.  I was very stuffy.  Mommy and Daddy did all they could to help me but nothing really helped but sleeping in my swing.  I fell asleep early but was up with Mommy from 2-4, I wanted to eat, then was stuffy, then wanted to finish my bottle (Mommy got lots of excersize going up and down the hall).  Mommy sprayed my nose and then sucked everything out so then I could breathe just fine and I was able to sleep.

Mommy said we were going to visit her friend Janelle today.  I got all dressed up in my fluffy tutu...I love dressing up.  I will post a picture of me right before we left.  We had fun a Janelle's house and even got to see one of Mommy's other friends, Christina. 

Mimi and Papaw came home today!  I am hoping to get to see them tonight. 

Tonight is also dessert night with Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Angie.  I look forward to this every week. 

I am going to go with Mommy to GEMS tonight.  She said there will be lots of girls there and than when I am older I can go and learn about Jesus with them. 

I have officially learned how to smile and Mommy and Daddy enjoy talking to me and making faces at me to make me smile :)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the tutu!!! You look adorable little princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that lipstick?? I think your still too young for that princess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the most beautiful granddaughter in the while world !
    Love Mimi.

    ReplyDelete