Yesterday, my new cousin entered the world. I have been waiting 3 weeks for their arrival. GUESS WHAT?! It's a GIRL! I am so excited that I am going to have a playmate for life. We are going to have so much fun doing each others hair and nails, having tea parties, sharing clothes, going shopping with our mommies, and having sleepovers...at least that is what my mommy has told me. I got to meet her last night...her name is Amelia and she is very cute and very tiny. We even got our pictures taken together already! Mommy warned me that Daddy and Uncle Jason will be reenacting the "Bad Boys II" scene...I don't know what that means but Daddy thought it was funny.
My Mimi and Papaw are starting home from Florida today. I have missed them. They have called me every day to tell me how much they miss me. I can't wait to see them.
I fell asleep around 11:30 last night and mommy thought that was WONDERFUL! I don't understand why mommy is not a party animal from 10:30 to 1:00 like me so I thought I would give this "going to sleep" thing a try...at least for a night :)
Princess Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteYou are a very special little lady and it won't be long before you realize how much you are loved! You have a great Mommy and Daddy and they waited a very long time for you. Your Mommy is my best friend and I only hope you turn out half as amazing as she is. Your Uncle Andy and I love you very much. Luke already wants to marry you and Zach doesn't really know much of anything yet since he is still little. I promise that I will always be here for you and you can come to me anytime. Remember to trust God in all you do and He will always guide you.
Congratulations on your new cousin! She is adorable too and you guys will have lots of fun times together (and give your Daddy's lots of gray hairs!)
Give your Mommy & Daddy a break and try to get some sleep for them. I love you baby girl!
Love always - Aunt Jo :)